ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Around the world.

I had a dream last night about when i went travelling to Australia and it reminded just how incredible it was so i browsed my 1500 photos and picked out my favourites. I travelled with 3 amazing girlies and met some fascinating people along the East coast where i stopped off at Sydney, Byron Bay, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane then finally my favourite Airlie beach and the Whitsunday Isles.  These photos are a collection of memories that i regularly find inspiration from. Enjoy.


























1 comment:

  1. nawh, i'm glad that you had an amazing time.
    you should have come to melbourne though!
    i'm following you via bloglovin'. x.

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...