ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Stylish Thinking.

Back from my holiday in Croatia. WOW what a beautiful coastline.... but for now...
So you all know or should know my girl crush JESS HART. I think my obsession has something to do with the gap in her teeth and her effortless rocking style. Here she is at her BEST.

Jess's Label NEON HART has released some new pieces which are exclusively sold at Selfridges. They very much so represent her style, the pieces have a gothic/rebel air to them, slightly out of my price range but never the less very rock chic.  Here are some of my favourite items from the collection...



Check out Selfridges Blog '5 minutes with Jessica Hart' 7 June 2011
As always i'm following Jess's Blog http://jessicahartblog.tumblr.com/ Her Latest Pic Uploads.....




I think the only girl that can ride a BMX and get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...