ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Sunday, 6 November 2011

What's your shoe story?


In reality its one thing. In my dreams its another....

Realistically i live in my winter boots and vans and when the heels come out they consist of some beaten Mango hiking heels or my new and very favourite Topshop purchase. Oh the Velvet.


In my dreams my pedicured toes would be sparkling slipped inside a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood's. I love his striking designs with a sharp heel and bold platform, everything from the colour to little extras (the buckles or the lace-up) is fascinating, what really does it for me is the shape. I can't describe it as anything but PERFECTION.




And for something a little more casual i would either say right now Ksubi boots are up there or Zadig boots?

Ksubi Bond Street Boot £250 (freepeople.com)



Boots Teddy £430 (www.zadig-et-voltaire.com)


Oh the things money can buy!
What's your Shoe story??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...