ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Monday, 5 December 2011

All i want for Xmas is...

My 'imaginary' Christmas Wish list.

Alexander Wang Colour-block oversized knitted sweater £355, from Net-a-porter

Thakoon Velvet ankle boots £520

Isabel Marant Renell embroidered skinny jeans £395


 Alexander Wang Jane leopard-print leather tote £650


ACNE Velocite shearling oversized aviator jacket £1,620 
(which actually gives me goose-bumps!)




Realistically i would love:

Roberts Revival Radio in Cassis 



Jeffrey Campbell LTD Lita in Black/Navy Suede



MariaFrancescaPepe Single Initial Hoop Earring  

from Urban Outfitters

Maria Francesca Pepe is a brand of jewellery that i love at the moment. Here is a ring, found on My Flash Trash i wish could sit around my index finger.


Oh and can't forget a comforting pair of Cashmere bed socks...


I wonder if i have been a good girl this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...