ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Christmas Dip Dye.

Purple Dip Dye

Whilst i was pondering lilac to be my colour of choice, i have gone for a deeper purple and love it, it is making me feel increasingly festive! It should fade slowly and change colour amazingly.

Sorry about the quality of the pics taken from my smashed iPhone. 





Will post clearer pics soon! 

Hope everyone has done their Xmas shopping! I went into Liverpool a few days ago and it was SO busy, shopping from 12 till 9 at night (even i didn't know i could do that?) 
I did manage to get everything i needed plus a little present to myself, which i will be updating you on tomorrow. 

I am also getting very excited for Christmas day!! 

4 comments:

  1. wow, the purple looks amazing aswell.
    i really wish my hair was that liiittle bit longer so i could dip-dye my ends too.
    i hope that your christmas was a special one and that you were spoilt rotten, lovely! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! So wish I could pull it off x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair!
    xx
    SurfAddictFashionista
    http://reapap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darling that is simply divine!!x

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...