ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Friday, 6 January 2012

Native Inspiration

I am already dreaming of summer and after a recent visit to Marbella where the weather was a surprising 24degrees, it got me thinking...


Native Red Indian Influence, is apparent and has been an underlying theme in many collections over the last few seasons, with some brands calling it 'The Modern Native'. With my love for Dreamcatchers, Fringe, Feathers and Aztec style/Navajo prints, this influence is playing a large part in my life and its tempting me with another tattoo.


Here is some Native inspiration for you.


















2 comments:

  1. I love this look. I have a backpack with this light blue aztec print I love it but hardly use it, must get it out more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur post sooo much......truly inspiring n makes me to have a native tattoo lol

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...