ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Sleigh Bells Ring.

After completing my last assignment yesterday, i have so much more time to dedicate to my blog! YAY! So here is some christmas inspiration for you, i absolutely can not wait to get home this weekend and see my family, get some classic xmas songs on, eat some cheese, drink some wine, snuggle on the sofa with my boy, oh and of course be pampered by my lovely sister!


I love the idea of hanging baubles on string


 Just beautiful, i hope we have a white christmas!

This is definitely a new take on mincepies. Its time to attempt my own this year!





 There is something about eating lots at xmas and not feeling guilty...


Until afterwards!




Merry Christmas everyone. Will definitely be uploading some photos of my house when i get home. Mum goes crazy with the lights!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi therе tο all, how іs everything, I thinκ everу one iѕ getting more fгom this ωeb
    page, аnd уour ѵiews are fastidious foг
    new users.

    Feel free to surf to my blog - Procera Avh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι enjoу what you guys аre up too.
    This sort of clevеr wοrκ аnԁ
    repоrting! Keep up the fantаstіс wоrkѕ guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: procera avh ingredients

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...