ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Lenni Vintage

So a while ago i discovered Lenni Vintage on facebook, it is an Australian based brand that is best known for customising denim along with shorts, kimono's and other vintage items. 


I am unsure whether it is run by one or two girls but there are two blogs, one updated with the new items to buy Lenni Denim and one called Enjoy the Silence which is FULL of inspiring photos. 


They do ship worldwide so yes us Brits can have in on the action. I am desperate for a pair of the denim shorts but they do sell out quite quickly so you have to be in there fast. 


This week they are opening an Online Store so it will be easier to see what items are available and how to purchase them. BRING IT ON!









These have to be my favourite.




9 comments:

  1. wow, those shorts are amazing :x I can't wait for summer to come so I can wear shorts on a daily basis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. their print shorts are really cute, aren't they?!
    re your comment on my blog: i honestly would love to feature outfit posts on my blog, but i have the same outlook as you. i'd only do it if i had the right equipment and a partner in crime to take the money shots. ahaha. it seems that it's the only way to take your blog to that next level, which really is a shame, but i get that people what that more personal aspect and to get to know you a bit more intimately. one day though, one day! x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! If only we had hot weather so we could actually wear them in Britain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those shorts collister, they are dreamy following you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to share the web-shop. (Oh and there is only one of me behind LENNI!)

    Great blog beautiful girl.

    LENNI X

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τhiѕ is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read еverthing at alοne place.


    Here iѕ my site - ft. worth seo company

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...