ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Friday, 20 January 2012

Pastel Fashion

After my friend Amber from Straight from the Paige recently  wrote about Pastel tones being a big SS12 trend i hasten to highlight on the topic. Pastel tones have always been a favourite of mine when it comes to nail varnish, baby blue, mint green, pale yellow are shades i adore but usually in the summer when my hands sport a golden tan. As the days are very cold at the moment  and i am not a fan of too much colour in the winter, the only pastel shade i have been wearing is my softer than soft Angora Topshop Boutique dip dyed jumper, (which happens to malt everywhere i go including whatever i wear underneath!!)



Here are some pastel shades straight from the catwalk from left to right: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Ralph Lauren and Prada.



These are some pastel photos that are inspiring me, as i anticipate the approach of spring.












Things on my pastel fashion wishlist;


  • Peach Lipstick, actually any of these shades...



  • Some new Pastel nail colours...
These are 20% off at Asos at the moment!
  • I would LOVE a pastel coloured clutch, mint would be lovely thank you
  • I wouldn't mind some pastel hair either



So all pastel-ed out. Bring on Spring!

16 comments:

  1. OMG! u r influencing me m actually loving these pastels items...otherwise i had never liked those colors.
    Thanks x
    http://holaafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, the 3rd look is great, and the Olsen sis look so cool!!!
    i've just discovered ur awesome blog!
    take a look at mine and follow if you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I will hopefully begin to post more often in the new year!
      come again soon x

      Delete
  4. Hello to all, for the reason that I am truly keen of reading this
    website's post to be updated regularly. It includes pleasant material.
    Also see my page :: amphora tobacco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks please follow and i will begin to post more regularly xx

      Delete
  5. I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
    Feel free to visit my homepage :: drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally,
    if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be
    a lot more useful than ever before.
    My web blog - captain black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thats really kind, please follow in the new year i hope to post more and more.
      Thanks x

      Delete
  7. Yes! Finally something about anti tobacco.
    Stop by my web page - amber leaf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.
    Stop by my webpage ; asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Visit my website - immobilienalanya.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, please keep reading x

      Delete
  10. Hello colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what
    you want to say concerning this piece of writing, in
    my view its genuinely awesome designed for me.
    My web site: http://immobilienalanya.net/immobilien-antalya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to statement on some common things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Just right job, cheers
    Also see my page: http://www.luveboat.com/index.php?do=/blog/26105/how-to-get-gone-acne-with-your-incredible-tips

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...