ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Friday, 27 January 2012

Photography





Camilla Allibrandi via The Sartorialist

I was looking through old posts and i haven't uploaded many photo's i have taken myself recently. This must change and whilst i am busy at home at the moment as soon as i get back to oxford i am sure i will find some inspiring subjects to snap and upload... Which reminds me...


For all you music heads out there pop to Oxford 2nd Feb for another ZOO at Carbon night, where me, resident photographer... (wow that makes me feel important) will be snapping and bopping away to some 'BANGERS' from the likes of Alphabet pony, Vitamin P, AJAXX and Teknikal, who are all very talented DJ's.

You know you don't want to miss out!




1 comment:

  1. i havent seen this pics but i like it tho....i think u should try something different too xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...