ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Monday, 5 March 2012

March it Mara

March is the month of my birthday and usually a very happy month for me (mainly because of birthday presents) but also because it is the start of spring and that means warmer, longer days. 


On the subject of warmth and i know it may be a little early to be featuring swimwear i have to share some MARA HOFFMAN



She is a NY based fashion designer with a RTW collection but it is her Swimwear i am fascinated with. 



The aztec patterns, the bright and pastel tones and more importantly for swimwear the shape all exemplify perfection. 
But get saving ladies, like most things in life perfection doesnt come cheap!


Sorry the quality of pictures are slightly blurring..

4 Days till my birthday!!! 
I still act like a 5 year old when it comes to birthdays....
Also 2 more posts and i will be on my 100th post!
This is cause for a Celebration.


1 comment:

  1. I love mara hoffman! Her designs are always creative and sexy!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...