ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Monday, 14 May 2012

Maison Scotch










I discovered this brand via ASOS when i noticed a few pieces were accumulating in my 'saved items' and i have to share the pictures from their SS12 Campaign, which i later realised i have been pinning and a few i used in my last post 'NEON'. 

Here is my favourite piece from there current collection-

The Leather and Jute Baseball Jacket
IN LOVE.




Only a month till i get away on holiday and soak up the Andalucian sun shine. I am hoping to get a few snaps and get some outfit posts up, i think the time has finally come! 
These will be courtesy of my boyfriend's photography skills.

My summer wardrobe is looking a little dismal but as usual i have very large baskets on H&M, ASOS and Zara but very little funds to continue to the checkout, at the moment i can only dream of the items materializing. My money is being set aside for my Summer of three months spent in London where i will be interning and keeping you all up to date with 'blogging the life of an intern' as i progress through my three months of making tea (I hope not). 






5 comments:

  1. I can follow u, fun if u want to follow me to :) Like your blog!
    I´m from Stockholm, Sweden.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much inspiration! and i love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog honey but I'm already following xox
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...