ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Model of my Moment

Leomie Anderson 

I have been meaning to post about Leomie, from Premier Model Agency for a while, i met her at the Roksanda Ilincic casting and fell in love with her Huarchi Nike Trainers and her legs that go to infinity and beyond.

You may recognise Leomie from featuring in the TV programme 'The Model Agency' on Channel 4 or simply from campaigns (most recently ASOS), i think this girl kicks ass and is not only a pretty face, she was the only model i remembered that day and was full of smiles (surprising as i expect that week was full of castings and no sleep for her).  

This is a feature post that i hope to continue now and again as new and fresh-faced models come on the scene.












I love Leomie's off-duty look. she certainly has some style.



















6 comments:

  1. I do love this model, I think she is sooooo beautiful in an understated, humble way. She seems to be very down to earth and lovely too. I remember watching her on the Model agency show a while back.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, i completly agree and she Re-tweeted the blog post to her followers! x

      Delete
  2. she is so beautiful!

    just discovered your blog, i love all the photos. definitely following!

    from helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following i will definitely be looking at your blog. xxx

      Delete
  3. She's so beautiful! And THOSE LEGS. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    my webpage - kliknij

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...