ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Around and About

 Some gorgeous items in the showroom @my-wardrobe
 Me and two friends catching up over dinner
 Gifts from work @my-wardrobe
Favourite pics of Gillian Zinser in Company Magazine
 Net-a-Porter DVF swimwear
 Candle Gift from my Mumma
 Offspring Footwear Camden
 Colleagues new DVF shoes
 Diptyque Candles- Smells like heaven
 My new Superga X House of Holland sneaks
 Sunday sun around Hyde Park
 Our lovely Showroom @my-wardrobe
 I couldnt resist a LOLA cupcake in topshop-#divine
 Christopher Kane @Topshop. Beautiful items
 My Michael Kors watch found some friends in our showroom

3 comments:

  1. the mywardrobe showroom looks stunning. no wonder you're having so much fun!
    ps. i finally got to go out and pick up your sass & bide yellow star necklace, lovely! email me your address and i'll get it over to you asap at carolyn.higgins@hotmail.com x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so carolyn- thats so kind of you sweetheart! xxx

      Delete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...