ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Monday, 20 August 2012

Wish Upon a Star...

So my Sass & Bide 'Wish Upon A Star' necklace arrived at the weekend from my friend and Aussie blogger Carloyn Higgins from RICH GIRLS

These limited edition star necklaces were designed to support Make-A-Wish Australia, bring hope, strength & joy to the lives of children facing life-threatening illnesses. All profits from the necklace are donated to the charity. 

I absolutey love it when fashion teams up with charity, not only do brands create some amazing limited edition pieces the profits go towards a good cause.

I want all three neon colours!
Buy one HERE


4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! and with such a great cause behind them :)
    I’ve just followed you (: I would love it if you could check out my blog & perhaps follow me back. Have a lovely day!
    Love Jenna Fifi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will definitenyl check you blog out. thank you for the comment! glad you are following x

      Delete
  2. aw, these are so lovely, and what a great cause, how lovely that you have a friend in australia too!
    you have a great blog and you seem like such a nice person, i hope to speak really soon, your newest follower, laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words And thank you for the follow... i will have a look at yours, xxxx

      Delete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...