ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Summer in the City

Here are my well overdue photos of my summer in London and some of LFW Spring/Summer RTW 13. 

Pics from my time spent in the press office at My-Wardrobe... i learnt so much from the team there and they are all lovely. i will be going back in November to help with their press day. The rest of the pics are my general snaps. Enjoy.

LFW SS13 RTW Photos


Jonathan Saunders SS13 RTW- Tate Modern- Entrance

Jonathan Saunders SS13 RTW- Tate Modern-Entrance

Jonathan Saunders SS13 Final Looks



The one and only read at LFW


Roksanda Ilincic SS13 RTW- The Savoy- Pre-show
 Roksanda Ilincic SS13 Looks










Gorgeous gifts from My-wardrobe; Smythson Fashion diary and Creme De La Mere Lip balm

Actually a wrong return from Net-a-Porter but a beautiful bikini from DVF


Simplistic Reception 

Infamous for the Michael Kors Watches, mine found some friends


The Lovely Sophie Hulme Bag

The showroom @ my-wardrobe always lit with Diptyque candles. Heaven

The showroom-The engine room

Some of the AW12 samples in the showroom

Aila Bags, the perfect clutch

Mawi Jewellery, this necklace has some serious weight to it!

My favourite task, searching for coverage (reading monthly mags)

Dara Ettinger ring


My gorgeous MFP earings given to me as a leaving present from the Press Girls

General snaps here and there...


Topshop Unique AW12 collection. I can't stay away from the Oxford Street store


Beautiful Charlotte Olympia heels. WEB

Isabel Marant fringe boots

Celine heels

Re-fuelling 

Amazed by the Victorias Secret store on Bond Street. WOW

An extension of my love for Peace signs. Moschino jacket


Lola's Cupcakes- who can resist?


Green Tea at Gilgamesh in Camden


Superga X Henry Holland Sneaker Freak

London- Hyde Park

Celeb Watch- Jessie J in Topshop

Amazing Crystal Skull at Butler & Wilson

My lovely Sass & Bide necklace sent from AUS


Colour Mash of Equipment shirts in Selfridges

Treat to myself. ACNE pistol boots


3 comments:

  1. looks like so many great memories. one experience at my wardrobe that you'll never forget, i'm sure.
    ps. i'm really well, sweetie. the warmer weather here is making life that much more emjoyable and exciting, which is always good. how are you going? x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really good thanks... so jealous that the weather is getting warmer with you, its so miserable in England, literally its just raining and cold! starting to write my dissertation at uni which is lots of reading. looking forward to Christmas time already. Any news with you? x

      Delete
  2. haha awkward. i knew i had already written to you, but couldn't remember if i actually had or not. silly me! aww, it's not so much fun when the weather isn't bright and sunny. definately dampens the spirit! we still have our rainy days, but we definately make the most of it once the sun is out. everything is still the same with me. no exciting news to report as yet, unfortunately. hopefully the new year brings us a bunch of luck! x.

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...