ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

My-Wardrobe Press Day SS13

I kindly got asked to help out for the My-wardrobe press day SS13. I took lots of snaps of the venue, the nibbles and my favourite pieces! It made me feel very summery despite being freezing cold outside, especially seeing the bikinis! 

Sorry for the quality of some pics took them with my iPhone












The Collections






 Sam Edelman Sandals

 Mara Hoffman swimwear
 We Are Handsome swimwear

 Hanky Panky Pants
 Hudson Striped Jeans
 ACNE cropped pastel blue suede biker
 DKNY sporty heels

 Jonathan Saunders 

Acne Blue Suede Pistol Boot

3.1 Philip Lim Pashli selection


Favourite Pieces from the Day Alexis Barrell
Western-Leather. LOVE







The Food

Gazpacho, Mini Nicoise, Asparagus and Hollandaise

Mini Smoothies


Quails Egg and Pancetta, Breakfast muffins & Mini smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels



Its just me...



Me with Press Assistant Jade Jackman






3 comments:

  1. it's great to see you back there. love the outfit, sweetie. you look baben'! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post? I really like it :)
    I want them all!!
    How cute are these swimwear >_<
    I just found you and immediately became member 😍! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back here ->http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
    Kisseeeeeeeees :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i will be sure to check your blog out and thanks for the follow!! Keep reading xxxx

      Delete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...