ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Natalie Hartley Wears

I first saw this lady when i was interning at PR agency Starworks and she came to the showroom to call some samples out for a shoot. I immediately noticed her and her amazing bangs, its not often i admire someone's style head-to-toe, i usually deliberate in my mind what i would change if i were wearing it (i wish). This lady was rather intriguing- i later saw her at most shows i worked at and realised that she was.... 

Natalie Hartley, who is currently Senior fashion editor at Instyle Magazine and has previously worked at ELLE and The Sunday Times Style Magazine. I spotted her on Vanessa Jackman's Street Style Blog and after a twitter follow i realised that she has her own style blog 'Natalie Hartley Wears'... Much to my excitement i pinned my favourite outfit posts to my 'Style Inspo' board on Pinterest and here i am showing you all my appreciation for her style. 



After her recent trip on Rihanna's 777 Tour, which she has documented on her blog, here are my favourites.







More style snaps from her blog








At Fashion various fashion weeks


photos via Vanessa Jackman

9 comments:

  1. follow you. nice blog.

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmass and a wonderful new year. just followed ur blog would you like to follow me back????http://tcompah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for the follow i will definitely stop by your blog and follow! keep reading.. Happy new year x

      Delete
  3. How do I make my joomla made website be online?


    My blog: http://www.ovspa.com
    Also visit my website paxil lawsuit settlements

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
    website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    my web-site - Privadox.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cover Playgrounds With Effective Rubber Mulch Fall Is The Time To Prepare For Winter With
    Mulching And Pruning

    Here is my website http://www.Tcs.uni-luebeck.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this piece of writing fully about the difference of most up-to-date and earlier technologies,
    it's amazing article.

    Stop by my blog post :: best dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. What goes on to files when my wordpress space upgrade expires?



    My blog - Mesh Lawsuit Settlement

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...