ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Monday, 17 December 2012

Spectacle

As a glasses wearer, i am slightly biased, but has anyone else noticed recently how many people are wearing glasses? Since the thick, large frame came back in fashion, people aren't afraid to wear glasses. I came to realise that my rectangular 'secretary' style glasses where long gone when i felt slightly embarrassed to leave the house wearing them, i was then on the hunt for some new frames; having short-sightedness inherited from both sides of the family, i have been a glasses/contacts wearer for a long time and with laser-eye surgery out of my budget, my optician was delighted to help me choose a frame. 

I went for two frames, both different shapes but bold. 

Chanel frame

Persol frame



Frame Inspiration from my Pinterest 










Wherever this trend has come from, wherever this trend is going, i like it.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love proudlock!
    ps. glasses suit you. especially that style. x.

    ReplyDelete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...