ASPIRING PR GIRL & FASHION ADDICT

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Roshe Woven






My Nike Roshe Run Woven Black/Anthracite-Volt trainers arrived yesterday and i could not be happier. Its incredibly hard to find great sneakers in small sizes so when i find them its a straight off purchase. This time it was worth every penny, this style might actually be my new favourite and you can't go wrong with an all black colour-way. 

I am still on the hunt for some some Asics Gel Lyte in a decent colour-way and one day i will purchase some Nike Air Jordans. 

You cant rush a trainer purchase, its like fate. 

Follow Me on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin
    www.20stampslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely pop by and check out your blog, thanks for reading! come back soon xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks sweetie. I havent taken them off my feet since i bought them!
      Come by again soon xxx

      Delete

Elliecollister Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...